The need to make a nice framework, perfectly accurate trim slicing, and also easy beams cutting. There are actually more than these when we start talking about the importance of table saw in commercial use.
Serious woodworkers, carpenters, DIYers, and Jobsite workers would appreciate a great quality commercial purpose table saw more than anything else. And if you are one of them or maybe someone who views this tool similarly, the journey to grab the best commercial table saw out there would be a very serious thing undoubtedly. How about we make that path a bit simpler for you?
Yes, we are about to help you make that choice list of yours smaller and more specific with this piece of writing. And also, we are super excited to tell you about 4 of our favorite table saw models that get a pretty high score for commercial usage needs. Stick till the very end to find more!
- 1 Best Commercial Table Saw
- 2 Reviewing 4 Best Commercial Table Saw
- 2.1 DEWALT DWE7491RS 10-Inch Table Saw
- 2.2 SAWSTOP PCS175-TGP236 10-Inch Professional Cabinet Saw
- 2.3 SKIL 15 Amp TS6307-00 10 Inch Table Saw
- 2.4 Bosch GTS1031 10-Inch Portable Jobsite Table Saw
- 3 Consider These Factors to Grab Yourself the Best Commercial Table Saw
- 4 Wrap Up
Best Commercial Table Saw
- DEWALT DWE7491RS 10-Inch Table Saw– This DeWalt table saw is quite powerful with a 15-amp motor, something beginners would prefer for their new commercial purposes. Apart from being the best table saw for beginners, it’s also great at supporting hardwood materials well and of course, the ease of adjustability is also praiseworthy.
- SAWSTOP PCS175-TGP236 10-Inch Professional Cabinet Saw – Being the best cabinet table saw, this one can help you with a fabulous cutting capacity plus the flexibility of eliminating dust while you’re focused on your operation. The functional unit comes with good notes on ensuring safety as well.
- SKIL 15 Amp TS6307-00 10 Inch Table Saw– With a very minimal weight, you can consider this one as the best table saw for small shop since it’s a piece of cake to move around. The convenient storage is also appreciable plus all the cuts are square without the user having to put a lot of effort.
- Bosch GTS1031 10-Inch Portable Jobsite Table Saw – This is a great Jobsite table saw that can handle all your hardwood as well as plywood workpieces without any problem. It can be great for people who have to usually conduct work in confined areas. Plus, the withstanding ability of heavy impact is noteworthy as well.
Reviewing 4 Best Commercial Table Saw
And the most awaiting part is here, the complete reviews of the 4 picks that we have gathered for you. Give them a check already!
DEWALT DWE7491RS 10-Inch Table Saw
- Include 2-1/2″ dust collection port.
- Featured 32-1/2″ rip capacity.
- Cuts larger shelving materials.
- 22 inches blade length.
- Corded electric power source.
- 5/8 inches arbor.
- 4,800 RPM speed range.
If you are looking for the best cabinet table saw under $1000 that includes 15 amps of powerful motor, then stop right here. The 10-inch DeWalt table saw can be your final choice. Not only it let you work at 4,800 RPM speed but also ensure a faster-cutting quality overall.
Thanks to its stable efficiency, you will be able to rip any sort of materials including different types of hardwood, lumber, and maple. It as well contains great power to use on 3/4″ plywood with zero struggle.
Amazingly, the rack and pinion fence rails help you achieve better accuracy and smoothness. We are so in love with this table saw performance. Not to forget, it is very easy to adjust as well.
This table saw holds a milter gauge that lets you get nice cross-cutting. It won’t be super impactful, still the cutting is quite satisfying for the price. Besides, the saw is suitable for wide materials.
It is perhaps the most functional that let you rip through a good range of shelving and trim materials too. In short, this table saw is a strong and durable option for commercial use.
- Powerful motor.
- Nice cutting width.
- Effective pinion fence system.
- Precise and smooth adjustments.
- Easy to handle.
- The table saw speed is low when using larger materials.
SAWSTOP PCS175-TGP236 10-Inch Professional Cabinet Saw
- 1.75 HP of motor.
- 19 3/8” of cabinet footprint.
- Table made with cast iron.
- 3 1/8″ depth of cut.
- 8” dado blade length.
- 426 lbs. of load capacity.
- Included 36” T-glide fence.
Known as the best woodworking table saw for professional use, the SawStop PCS175 is a nice one to have your eyes on. It let you cut hardwood and other kinds of woods with no negative drifts or shake. This table saw also contains safe and handy systems.
Due to its bouncy springs, it let you work safely while the blade starts to reach your workpiece. This table saw also helps you to rip maple without causing harm.
Build out of aluminum, the brake stops the spinning of the blade that lets you rip smoothly. It as well contains a 4” dust collection port that removes dust and debris when working.
The mobility of this 10 inch cabinet table saw is wonderful. It includes two 360 casters and fixed wheels to work for better movement.
And, we are not stopping there. The SawStop PCS175 contains a fine grade cutting capacity thanks to its 40 teeth blade. On the whole, it let you get ideal cutting precision and depth.
- Simple to set up.
- Cuts in safe contact.
- Smooth yet solid working.
- Stops dust and debris.
- Adjustable and portable.
- This table saw is protected with a short warranty lifespan.
SKIL 15 Amp TS6307-00 10 Inch Table Saw
- Included 24 teeth.
- Made with cast aluminum.
- -2° to 47° of bevel angle.
- 4,600 RPM of speed.
- 15 Amps of the current rating.
- 4×4 cutting capacity.
- 25 inches of table length.
If you want a 10” blade on a table saw that can spin up to 4,600 RPM, then it is one of the best choices. It also keeps you handle most types of materials thanks to its 15-amp motor. This table saw is also super simple to control.
Unlike commercial grade table saws, the SKIL TS6307-00 is strong thanks to its cast aluminum construction. It also lets you get through 4×4 cutting capacity.
With its fine folding legs, you will be able to store it in a small zone. The legs as well help you to carry the table saw easily for traveling.
And, the outline of this table saw is amazing. It holds 24 teeth with a sandable surface for rough cuts. We as well find the plastic miter gauge helpful too.
The parallel blade alignment lets you align it well. In general, this table saw is efficient and functional thanks to its -2° to 47° bevel capacity that cuts amid 2 positive stops.
- Solid foldable legs.
- Cuts larger material smoothly.
- 5/8” of dado stack width.
- Nice rack and pinion fence system.
- Easy to clean up.
- We would love it more if the table is flat.
Bosch GTS1031 10-Inch Portable Jobsite Table Saw
- -2° to 47° degrees of bevel angle.
- 6 feet cord included.
- 5,000 RPM of load capacity.
- Made with stainless steel material.
- 18” of rip capacity.
- 5/8” of the arbor.
- 22-1/2” of overall depth.
For those of you who prefer the best table saw for small shop or woodworking sites, the Bosch GTS1031 is a great option. It holds nice outline that let you use it for occasional or professional purpose.
Besides, this table saw is compact and light in weight that makes it the finest for light-duty projects. Plus, it is made with stainless steel to ensure no problem in surviving the heavy impact.
Despite being pricey, this table saw definitely comes with a pretty good list of benefits. Plus, it is quite easy to store in a small room and allows easy movement in a tight space. This table saw also resists rust and corrode easily.
In addition, it can cut precisely and deeply through the maple thanks to its 18 inches of rip capacity. This table saw also has a 90° of left or right blade tilting system.
We also love its long-term performance with a powerful 4HP motor that can rotate at 5,000 RPM. By and large, it is a killer choice that can rip plywood, lumber, shelving, and other projects.
- Light in weight.
- Good for small workshops.
- Safe to use.
- Easy to control.
- Accurate and solid guard.
- The angle adjustment of this table saw seems weird.
Consider These Factors to Grab Yourself the Best Commercial Table Saw
Making a choice among several good models could be difficult. Unless you know exactly what you’ll need. And that’s where, knowing a bit about the crucial factors of a fabulous commercial table saw, comes into use. Let’s talk about those factors here in this segment, shall we?
The Type of Table Saw for Your Commercial Use
Table saws are of different types and there are specific benefits that each of these types offers. However, for commercial usage, there are a handful of table saw styles that are most preferable.
- If you need a table saw that comes with minimal weight and at the same time won’t cost you a fortune for heavy-duty applications, then a bench table saw is your go-to one. These are great for sheet material. However, you’ll be restricted when there’s a need for the material width-wise cut.
- The contractor or Jobsite table saw are great for mainly portability and often includes some type of rolling stand. Professionals and serious DIYers love this type for its great cutting power. These are usually a bit heavier than the first type and costs can vary according to usage.
- If you only want to invest in a super high-powered table saw that basically allows huge material sheets cutting with extendable surface plus serious features compatible for industrial work setups, then paying a bit more and getting a cabinet table saw will be the best choice for you. This one even handles a very wide range of materials. Of course, you’ll also need to invest in the best table saw blade for plywood, hardwood, or the material that your project often needs.
- Finally, for those who want the most benefits out of cabinet saw but excluding the heavy weight or dedicated power thing, a hybrid table saw works best in such scenes. When trying to find the best cabinet table saw for small shop, some switch to looking for hybrid ones later one for the mentioned benefits.
A Powerful Motor
If your priority is grabbing the best table saw blade for ripping hardwood, then the motor is going to be a very important thing to consider. Definitely check the rating and make sure that’s enough to cut through materials well.
Having a certain preference for cuts can also specify the type of table saw you’re looking for. For example, those who want to get the best table saw for dado cuts, will focus more on the fact that if the unit is capable of accepting those blades.
Also, keep in mind, the larger the blade the better it would be for cutting deeper. Usually, 10-12 inches ones are great for commercial use. You should also consider the number of teeth. The blade material should be something capable of existing long time and not wearing out soon due to heavy-duty commercial use.
The Cutting Capacity & Bevel Performance
You must also have a look at the cutting capacity, the higher it is the larger size wooden pieces it’ll be able to handle. Also, check the bevel cutting feature. It should allow base plate adjustments and provide accuracy even with that angle.
The price will vary depending on what features you’re focusing on to get. However, keep in mind, this table saw will be serving for your commercial purposes. Not private DIY projects that you just do for fun.
So, investing in a great quality option even if it’s a bit high priced shall not sound less great of an idea to you. But then again, if you are really unable to spend decently, try to save for a while. And still, try to get a good quality one rather than something poorly cheap.
And we are done discussing the best commercial table saw. Do you have a preference by now? We have! And it’s the Bosch GTS1031 10-Inch Portable Jobsite Table Saw. With an excellent rip capacity and load handling ability, it definitely seems like something anybody would prefer for commercial use.
But then again, if you have another pick in mind, go for it. Just make sure you do your own research and make a list of your requirements that are must-have features for your commercial projects. Good Luck!
Leave a Reply