Firewood has become a pretty important thing now that people have turned towards it instead of heating equipment. And one tool that makes things easier to get that firewood is a proper chainsaw. Especially the ones from Husqvarna.
Today we have decided to shortlist 5 such options from this phenomenon brand that rocks with an amazing set of features. And out of them, we also have the best Husqvarna chainsaw for firewood that we feel like deserves a shout-out. So, make sure you stay till the end to find out which one exactly!
- 1 Best Husqvarna Chainsaw for Firewood – Top 5 Picks
- 2 Reviewing The Top Picks to Find the Best Husqvarna Chainsaw for Firewood
- 2.1 Husqvarna 20 Inch 460 Rancher Gas Chainsaw
- 2.2 Husqvarna 120 Mark II 14 in. Gas Chainsaw
- 2.3 Husqvarna 18 Inch 455 Rancher Gas Chainsaw
- 2.4 Husqvarna 16 Inch 435e II Gas Chainsaw
- 2.5 Husqvarna 20 Inch 450 Rancher II Gas Chainsaw
- 3 What The Best Chainsaw for Firewood Cutting Looks Like? – Factors to Decide
- 4 Wrap Up
Best Husqvarna Chainsaw for Firewood – Top 5 Picks
- Husqvarna 20 Inch 460 Rancher Gas Chainsaw – It’s something you would highly appreciate for its fuel efficiency and capability to lessen emissions. Also, the chainsaw shows a wonderful result for tasks that include dealing with limbs, logs, and especially firewood.
- Husqvarna 120 Mark II 14 in. Gas Chainsaw- The chainsaw does a wonderful job at impressing professional loggers with its amazing features, it shows some really up to the mark cutting performance and capacity. Plus, the unit is super reliable as well as compact enough to enjoy portability.
- Husqvarna 18 Inch 455 Rancher Gas Chainsaw – Not only will you find it super easy to start every time but also the way it handles heavy-duty projects so well will make you want to have it for your everyday firewood cutting needs. Plus, the unit promises amazing eco-friendly usage. It’s a convenient option to go for overall.
- Husqvarna 16 Inch 435e II Gas Chainsaw – With impressive controls that are quite easy to use as well as a durable built-in quality, this chainsaw is a showstopper when it comes to proper firewood cutting. The design is meant to make things convenient for users and the efficiency is also praiseworthy.
- Husqvarna 20 Inch 450 Rancher II Gas Chainsaw – It’s one of the best small chainsaw options that is gas-powered to serve with great power. The lightweight design makes it easy to carry and the construction screams robustness. Because of the sturdy-built quality, it’s going to last a long time. And due to the portable outlook, it won’t cause fatigue from long time operation.
Reviewing The Top Picks to Find the Best Husqvarna Chainsaw for Firewood
We will be diving directly into the complete reviews to find a bit more deeply about these top 5 picks. Why someone should consider these chainsaws from Husqvarna, hopefully, you’ll be able to find out.
Husqvarna 20 Inch 460 Rancher Gas Chainsaw
- 9,000 RPM of power speed.
- 4 Nm of max torque.
- 058 inches of chain gauge.
- 62 HP of engine power.
- 2,700 RPM of idling speed.
- 3/8 inches of chain pitch.
- 9 US pint of fuel tank capacity.
Do you want the best chainsaw for cutting down trees, logs, and limbs? If so, the Husqvarna 460 Rancher is a nice option. It contains a 3.6 Hp motor that helps you to do the cutting works fast and stably.
It is probably the best Husqvarna chainsaw for firewood with no extra spend of fuel and emissions. This saw includes a combined choke control that lets you start or stop easily.
Interestingly, it has anti-vibe technology that lets you hold the saw comfortably with no vibration. You are also able to do light to heavy tasks with no mishaps with this.
The saw is ideal for landowners cutting routines thanks to its 20” bar and chain. In general, it is a worthy choice for professional ripping jobs.
- Safe and flexible.
- Amazing build quality
- The bar is razor-edge sharp.
- Ideal for professional use.
- Easy to handle.
- This chainsaw feels heavier compared to others.
Husqvarna 120 Mark II 14 in. Gas Chainsaw
- 2 CC of engine displacement.
- 14 inches of bar length.
- Included X-TORQ engine.
- Gas-powered power source.
- 3/8 inches of chain pitch.
- 3 m/s of chain speed.
- 26 inches of max cutting capacity.
When you want the best chainsaw under 400 dollars that contains 38.2 CC engine displacement for professional loggers, the Husqvarna 120 Mark II will be your go-to saw. It let you use it on light to heavy-duty sawing purposes.
With a 26” max cutting length, you are able to get a constant ripping of thick woods at ease. It is compact and reliable to cut most types of wood. Plus, this saw is durable to stand longer.
This chainsaw also includes 3/8 inches of chain pitch with a powerful gas-powered source. It as well contains a tensioner, handle, brake system, and so on.
And, we find it very functional thanks to 9,000 RPM of engine speed to match material hardness level. In short, this chainsaw is easy to handle and hold thanks to its weight point.
- Lessen vibration and fatigue.
- Improve fuel use-up.
- Excellent cutting ability.
- Durable body construction.
- Nice outline and quality.
- This chainsaw can cause severe accidents if a user isn’t cautious.
Husqvarna 18 Inch 455 Rancher Gas Chainsaw
- 49 HP of engine speed.
- 5 CC of engine displacement.
- 18 inches of bar length.
- 13,300 RPM of engine speed.
- 7 US pint of fuel tank capacity.
- Spur 7 of sprocket type.
- Automatic oiler system included.
If looking for the best Husqvarna chainsaw for firewood or other heavy-duty kinds of woods, then stop right here. The Husqvarna 455 Rancher is a cool choice for landowners or occasional users. It contains a 3.49 horsepower motor that can spin up to 13,300 RPM speed.
Designed for all types of wood cutting conditions, this saw contains Smart Start technology to start easily. Besides, it is eco-friendly and comfortable to use.
Want to the stunning part? This chainsaw includes Air Injection system that let you get rid of debris blockage issue. It is as well effective and handy that stops fuel extra use-up and fumes.
In fact, this chainsaw is perfect for ripping small to large firewood with no burn damage. Overall, it is durable, powerful, flexible, and convenient to complete challenging tasks.
- Powerful engine performance.
- Amazing ripping capacity.
- Easy to start on.
- Doesn’t make vibrations.
- Flexible and convenient.
- This chainsaw oil can leak if stored incorrectly.
Husqvarna 16 Inch 435e II Gas Chainsaw
- 2 HP of engine power.
- 9 CC of engine displacement.
- 16 inches of bar length.
- 9,000 RPM of engine speed.
- 652 g/kWh fuel consumption.
- 78 US pint of fuel tank capacity.
- Gas-powered power source.
For anyone who prefers the best budget chainsaw with a nice outline and quality, the Husqvarna 435e II will make your wish come true. It is made with tough plastic that ensures good durability and efficiency.
Thanks to the 16” bar and chain, it is the best light duty chainsaw for cutting heavy-duty materials. This saw is also easy to control.
With 2,900 RPM of idle speed, this saw featured parts are really useful. It also includes a 2.2 Hp motor that delivers amazing performance.
Other than these, it contains a trigger, tensioner, Air Injection, LowVib, SmartStart system, handle, and so on. It is also easy to use.
- Light in weight and efficient.
- Versatile and high-quality.
- Excellent brake system.
- Nice chain oiler system.
- Good for beginners.
- This chainsaw is not good for thick hardwood trees.
Husqvarna 20 Inch 450 Rancher II Gas Chainsaw
- 20 HP of engine speed.
- 20 inches of bar length.
- 2 cm³ of engine displacement.
- 95 US pint of fuel tank capacity.
- 6 Nm of max torque.
- 325 inches of chain pitch.
- 2,700 RPM of idling speed.
The Husqvarna 20 Inch 450 Rancher II is weighted 11.2 lbs. that’s known as the best lightweight gas chainsaw in our list. It let you cut most types of woods thanks to its 20 inches of bar and chain. Not only it is light in weight but also safe to use.
Thanks to its strong construction, you are able to use this saw for a long-term period. It also includes a 0.0325” pitch and 0.058” gauge on the chain that reduce kickback.
And, we are not stopping there. This saw also has an 80-link chain unlike others to support the bar when cutting firewood. It also has a chain catcher that lets you control jumps-off conditions.
This saw includes a throttle trigger, brake system, fatigue-free handle, and so on. To sum it up, the 450 Rancher II is a perfect alternative for light to occasional use.
- Noiseless and travel-friendly.
- Reliable and tough construction.
- Simple to handle.
- The automatic oiler system is great.
- Easy to clean.
- We find the user manual very hard to understand.
What The Best Chainsaw for Firewood Cutting Looks Like? – Factors to Decide
From the build quality to the reliability of the chainsaws, there are more than just a few things to consider before you actually finalize a certain model. What are those things, or should we say critical factors, let’s get to know?
Powerful Enough to Tackle Firewood
Because you are trying to find one for firewood majorly, the engine power should be somewhere between 35 to 70 cc. Without a proper engine that’s powerful enough to get through the material, it’ll be hard for you to get the job done.
So yes, you must consider the engine or motor very seriously of the Husqvarna chainsaws. Gas-powered ones are usually pretty suitable for firewood.
The Length of Guide Bar
This is also going to be one really crucial factor to ponder over for tasks such as firewood cutting. If you usually need the Husqvarna chainsaw for dealing with light firewood cutting, make sure the unit offers a guide bar length of 14 to 16 inches.
The ones that come with 16-18 inches of guide bar length are great to handle medium-duty chores. For more heavy-duty needs, 20 inches would be perfect.
Ease Of Use
Firewood cutting is a task that usually demands an amount of time. And if that time, you end up continuously trying to fiddle with the chainsaw and struggling with your cuts without any progress, then it’s usually due to a lack in ease of use in your unit.
Something that’s simple to start, comes with a comfortable grip, and does not feel like a burden when doing hours-long cutting, is the right type of chainsaw for the job. Anything flimsy and poor in design would make the already demanding task of firewood cutting even hard.
Have a Look at Chain Matters?
There are a variety of chains to choose from and also the way of mounting those. You want something that feels easy to remove and remount as a week. People love side-mounted options. Having a proper adjustment scheme is also important. The toolless style works best. The unit that comes with a self-sharpening mechanism will add great value for long-term usage. The brake system is also a fabulous feature to have. Chain catcher can be a valuable asset too as it helps to control jumps-off circumstances.
We are by the end of the whole discussion and it’s the moment of truth! Which out of these 5 is the best Husqvarna chainsaw for firewood cutting? Any guesses?
Let’s not keep you waiting, it’s actually the Husqvarna 18 Inch 455 Rancher Gas Chainsaw. It definitely stands out with an awesome fast and stable cutting performance that really helps for firewood. The chainsaw is heavily powerful and supports reduced fuel usage and fumes.
Did you have the same preference? If not, it’s also understandable. Because each of these models from Husqvarna have their own charms that would fit into a different type of situations and people with certain needs.
So, you can without hesitation go for the one that seems to be the best deal to you. Hope You Find That Ideal One Soon!
Leave a Reply