Introduction of milwaukee 2767 review
Welcome to the milwaukee 2767 review. I have found that most of the time people get confused about milwaukee 2767 impact wrench. We mostly hear about the milwaukee impact wrench of the milwaukee combo kit. But, what is so special about this milwaukee 2767 impact wrench? How much you will be benefited using this impact wrench?
Well, the milwaukee M18 Fuel High-Torque Impact Wrench makes a run for king of the cordless impact wrench. It comes with 1400 ft-lbs of nut-busting torque. It’s more than I’ve seen in any other cordless model. This torque also comes with a 4-speed model. Also, it has four-mode drive control, allowing the user to apply various power settings.
This impact wrench comes to fastening bolts, or busting tough, corroded nuts, and will help you get the job done. Also, you will find this wrench having more than enough power for getting your job done. So, do you think that this tool power is right for you?
Well, I researched about milwaukee 2767 review. And I wanna describe about the impact wrench in detail to help you decide whether this tool is right for you. I’ll also provide you the features, specifications, pros, cons, and so much more.
Our main spotlight of this article belongs to the M18 fuel high torque impact wrench. So, let us start our milwaukee 2767 review.
You have now come to the description part of the milwaukee 2767 review. I am gonna provide you all the info step by step.
The 2767 M18 fuel 1/2 inch high torque impact wrench comes with Friction Ring. Although this compact wrench size is 8.39-inch in length, it has massive amounts of torque power for any kind of auto maintenance work. It can be large or small. High torque eliminates the need to use a pneumatic tool for those stubborn and rusted bolts. It delivers 1000 ft-lbs of fastening torque and 1400 ft-lbs of nut-busting torque.
You will be able to get your job done faster with two times faster removal speed. Also, it has four-mode driver control with bolt removal mode that gives you further control over the fasteners. Besides, bolt removal mode gives you more control once the fastener has been busted loose. It will give you more control removing fasteners by slowing to 750 RPM.
Furthermore, this tool offers you quick, tool-free socket changes with a 1/2 inch friction ring anvil.
The Milwaukee 2767 is a cordless and compact design tool. The design makes it easy to reach in the smallest nooks and crannies. Its unique design comes with a fully rechargeable battery. It allows working for longer hours. The REDLINK Plus ensures the battery and tool won’t overheat due to excessive use. On the other hand, rubber over-mold keeps things comfortable throughout your workday. The other feature is premium rubber. Premium rubber over-mold gives you ultimate comfort. As a result, you can do those long time works easily.
Milwaukee 2767 impact wrench comes with LED light. This LED light is for working in poorly-lit-spaces. LED light is most important for your work. Because it illuminates your workplace. That’s why you can work with ease and comfort.
You know that this LED light’s main work is to lighten the dark area. Also, you can work under the stairs, in cupboards, etc. Besides, you can work in tight spaces too.
- The Milwaukee impact wrench comes with brushless motor. It delivers up to 1000ft-lbs of fastening torque. And 1400ft-lbs of nut-busting torque provides 2X faster removal speed.
- This impact wrench size is 8.39-inch length.
- The impact wrench comes with 4-mode drive control with bolt removal mode. It is for ultimate control. 4 mode drive control is 0 to 550/1400/1750/ to 750 RPM and 0-950/1750/2100 IPM.
- Included LED light for illuminating your work area.
- The great feature is premium rubber over-mold withstands corrosive materials and provides increased comfort when in use.
- Model Number: 2767-20
- Weight: 5.91 Pounds
- Color: Red
- Style: Bare Tool
- Material: Plastic
- Torque:750 in-lb
- Ratings: 4.8 out of 5.
- Power Source: Battery-Powered.
- Dimensions: 3.5 x 10.2 x 9.1 inches
- Included Components: Impact wrench
- This impact wrench comes with rubber over-mold for comfort.
- Also, Impact wrench has 4 mode drive control and LED light.
- The REDLINK plus to avoid overheating.
- Easy to carry around.
- This tool is a cordless type.
- The impact wrench is durable.
- One-handed bit exchange.
- Possible to work in tight spaces.
- This impact wrench does not come with a battery.
- Also, it does not come with a warranty.
At last, you have reached the final verdict part of the milwaukee 2767 review. I have covered all the necessary information one needs to know about the milwaukee 2767 impact wrench. All the advantages and disadvantages are included here.
Get in touch with our powertoolsguyd page for getting other reviews.
By the way,
Thanks a lot for reading this review article patiently. I hope you are satisfied with what you acquired from this review article.
Leave a Reply